Thursday, June 18, 2015

About Couponing Cadette Freya

I'm Freya, and I am kind of a 70s and 80s freak.  Some of my favorite movies are Princess Bride and Spaceballs.  I like making old song references, and I think I can be kind of a smart-alec sometimes.  I like rock and pop music from the 70s and 80s, as well as the Beatles.  It really bugs me when the radio stations play Manic Monday on any day other than Monday.  Did you know that the Beatles didn't do their own voices in the movie Yellow Submarine?  I know a lot more about the 80s than about the 70s, but I think the 60s had the coolest cars ever.  Some of my favorite shows are Knight Rider, The A-Team, and The Hardy Boys Nancy Drew Mysteries.  I've seen the 4-disc set of Live Aid DVDs, and I thought they were really cool!  I guess you could say that I Know What I Like, such as ZZ Top, Huey Lewis and the News, and Bon Jovi, but definitely NOT the internet or new music.  I love animals, I volunteer at the SPCA every week, and I have lots of pets at home such as cats, dogs, fish, and a guinea pig.  Mom also has backyard chickens, but I'm not much of a chicken person.

I'm new to couponing, but I get by With a Little Help From My Friends.  :)

-Freya, fellow Couponing Cadette



No comments:

Post a Comment