Wednesday, June 17, 2015

About Couponing Cadette Adia

Hi everyone! My name's Adia, I'm thirteen years old, and am an absolute bookworm. Did you know that another word for a bookworm is bibliophile? Love that word!
I really like to write fiction and fantasy, and also quite enjoy role-playing. Knitting, cross-stitching, embroidering, painting, drawing, and dancing are just a couple things I favor a lot and do to pass the time. I love the works of J.K. Rowling, Brandon Mull, Margaret Peterson Haddix, and Beverly Lewis. Music I find I like the most is Mumford & Sons, Imagine Dragons, Train, Maroon 5, One Republic, Ed Sheeran, Christina Perri, Evanescense,The Fray, The Script, Linkin' Park, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, Adele, P!nk, Daughtry, Echosmith, Fun!, Nate Ruess, Paramore, as well as many others.
Any questions you might have about the blog my Girl Scouting friends Freya and Reagan and I have together feel free to ask me! Questions are always welcome. ;-D

-Adia, fellow Couponing Cadette


No comments:

Post a Comment