Wednesday, June 17, 2015

About Coupon Cadette Reagan

Hello.  My name is Reagan.  I am one of the three Couponing Cadettes of Girl Scout Troop 1172.  I am eleven years old.  I have been in Girl Scouts for six years, one year as a Daisy, two years as a Brownie, two years as a Junior and one year as a Cadette.  I love to garden.  I grow flowers, vegetables and fruits in my garden.  I also like to plant trees.  I love to swim, camp and canoe.  I really enjoy being outside!  I take gymnastics and ride horses.  

Adia, Freya and I brainstormed a bunch of project ideas and I am glad we decided to do this one for our Girl Scout Silver Award.  I am excited about using coupons to collect as many items as possible to donate to the food pantry at CCUMC and to the Smithfield Rescue Mission.

-Reagan, fellow Couponing Cadette  





No comments:

Post a Comment