Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Trip to Harris Teeter - Spent $9.25



There are some pretty awesome deals at Harris Teeter this week.   All of my deals are printable coupon deals because we did not renew our newspaper subscription.  We grabbed quite a few of deals for our home but I also shopped as a Couponing Cadette. After tax, I spent $9.25 on all of the items in the photo below.



These items went on sale today so you can grab these deals all week.

The Old Orchard Juice is a really good deal! Select bottles are buy one get one free (BOGO).  The normal price is $2.99 so each bottle rings up for $1.49.  I used a $.50 coupon I printed at this link:  https://oldorchard.com/promotions/  You have to create a free account to access the coupons. Coupons under $1 are doubled at Harris Teeter so I paid $.49 for each bottle of juice.  Harris Teeter only allows 3 like coupons per visit so I grabbed 3 juices!

The Eight Oclock Coffee was also BOGO.  Regular price is $6.59 I was credited $3.30 so it was $3.29 for one bag before my coupon.  I had a $1.50 off coupon I printed at www.couponmom.com so I paid $1.79 for the bag of coffee.

The Campbell Select Harvest Soups regular price $2.50 are on sale for $1.50 each so $3 for 2 cans. I had a $.75 off 2 cans and Harris Teeter doubled the coupon so I paid $1.50 for 2 cans or $.75 each.  I bought 3 of these deals.

The French's Mustard was not on sale but my $.50 coupons expire in a couple of days so I used them.  The mustard was $1.59 each and the coupon was doubled so I paid $.59 each for mustard.  

So after tax, I paid $9.25 for all items!

I hope you save a lot too!
Reagan, Fellow Couponing Cadette 


No comments:

Post a Comment