Monday, September 14, 2015

I spent $20.40 at Food Lion Today and they gave me a $4 off next purchase!

I spent $20.40 on these items:



I went to Food Lion today to pick up some Oatmeal.  They had their name brand Instant Oatmeal, normally priced $1.89 on sale for $1. They also have another promotion going this week if you purchase certain Store Brand Products, you get $.25 off next order.  You have to purchase at least 4 Food Lion Brand items to get deal.  So I purchased 16 boxes of Oatmeal at $1 each.

I also purchased 5 Overstuffed Beef Raviolis by Chef Boyardee.  Normal price is 5 for $6.25, on sale for 5 for $5.  I had a $1 off purchase of 5 so I got them for $4!

Total spent after tax $20.40 AND I have a $4 coupon to use on my next trip!

I hope you save a lot too!
Reagan, Fellow Couponing Cadette

No comments:

Post a Comment